Tuesday, January 11, 2011

How To Use Bluetooth On Psp3000




First post of 2011 .... NEW YEAR GUYS THAT MADONNA ! you can not even imagine the cottage that was! et that plaisir! was a big David Guetta!! Martina was a little Shine ... but I think that all they were:) when it struck midnight, all wet because of the champagne that was flying everywhere! unforgettable New Year! I think for the beginning of February will leave for Paris because the university is closed for Martin ... THAT BEAUTIFUL! I am very well in my Genoa =) =) hope that is indeed closed even +! We still need RELAXXXXX ! (Easyyyy take it xD) .. ah but rude! I have not said what I did in those days! 1 to 5 January we went almost every day in Victory Square to dance with my friends and Martina is very passionate! and then ... delirium throughout Genoa ... since there are 6 SALDIII! and males also love the balance! XD Martina has emptied most of the shop Pimkie .. I athletics and the world !!!!! Hahaha! Foot Loker and I bought the Air Force who are white high ........ DIVINE! Ok, guys ... We feel these days .. and enjoy my new shoes in the bottom of the post: P

0 comments:

Post a Comment