Sunday, March 6, 2011

Where Can I Find Brucci Lipstick

ALL IN POLICE!

The hours following the robbery, Martina and I went to the police station to witness what happened ...
We greeted and asked us to not leave the city, I think I understand from rumors that were seeking an accomplice of young, otherwise there would be many guys at the police station ...
fact at 19, arrived on time the call: "It 's the police headquarters in Genoa, Mr. Jeremie Sallie?", "Saliou", I said I dry ... and he is summoned to the police station at 20.00 "
Cosi 'me and Martin we went there, we immediately recognized Luke just arrived and we started talking about the incident.
We know that Luke is passionate about photography as Martina ... there would be photographed in that situation but it was not advisable :-)
there were other people there, have put us in a room all all waiting, we were all young guys.
While we waited, Martina has a conversation with a guy from London, Frank, introduced ourselves and the guy was very nice. Her friend called Martina, she lives in Berlin and appeared very frightened.
Soon after we reviewed also Christian and Anna, two young people very friendly and simple, but even if the spirits were tense, we had time to let us a laugh!!
's crazy but there' a thread that binds the lives of almost all these guys, we would have found out only later: we had in common the fact that he left our hometown to move where I still live, I Paris, Berlin Martina, Christian in Istanbul, Frank London and Luca in Rome ... it's nice to talk about the experiences that we each live in their city, especially if they are shared experiences! =)
Everything is finished at around 23 after some usual questions.
It seems that the suspicions were dispelled upon us: for we have not asked the city for the next few days ... After
this long and exhausting day, me and Martina, and our new friends we had a walk around the city telling us our stuff.
Someone had the idea to go for a pizza and we ended the evening in style!
We exchanged contacts and addresses of their blogs, too bad it did not have more time ..
Now we finally returned home to heat and are more relaxed! =)

few days I will return to Paris in the Academy ... Martina join me in April =) ... it will be a month soon but I can survive without her, after all there is always skype =) =) I also want to deepen their knowledge with my fellow sufferers Genoese
;-) Greetings to all my blogger friends, thank you for those months where I've heard =)
CIAOOOOOOOOO

0 comments:

Post a Comment