Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Ipod Touch Boxxi Game

159 applications installed on my iPod Touch

And yes, this is the incredible number of applications that I've reached a few days ago. If you have four accounts, there will be that you can not have everything available on your iPod Touch or iPhone, because exceed the maximum number of pages that are viewable on your Springboard, which is 9 .
This is as it once was, as has been thought that it was
So at that point, you attempt to install any application, maybe they will install but you can not access it because it does not add additional pages. In fact my new applications were present but not in iTunes on my iPod. Just the other day my Touch crashed beyond repair and update the Installer.
This is the most you can ask him,
also counted the number of pages

After 2 days and 3 Restore I managed to get it back in full efficiency, but given the page limit on the Springboard and the time infinity that require you to reinstall all 159 , I decided to delete all those that I did not use (and they were very many.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment