My first response is certainly is very convinced. I had never bought before paid applications, but this is really them. In these first four pictures you see the city that I built last night.
Then I've always been a fanatical player of Sim City. There is always a minimum of difficulty because the screen is not huge but the controls always help us. For anyone who has played at least some SimCity on the PC, the game will be instantly playable to the full opportunities without the need for tutorials, tips and information for you will always have your trusted advisers.
then my immense happiness to see that you can also enter the tricks, which are the same as the 3000 version of SimCity which is directly derived and which is a copy in its graphics.
The application is completely in Italian, the writing of the news scroll across the screen are always the most varied and wild, waste may be news alerts that if you plugged a window will open with the advice of your advisors to solve the problem.
To display the toolbar to insert the cheats you have to shake your iPhone or Touch. These are some, I was able to try only the first but if you find new ones or some that do not work leave a comment.
List tricks:
i am weak - Build Free
List tricks: pay tribute for your king - To unlock all the rewards
more to come ....
0 comments:
Post a Comment