Thursday, February 21, 2008

Easiest Southern California Dm

scams and spam

Oh well lately I get more and more scam emails that try to redirect unsuspecting users to sites the same as usual but in fact "suck" vital information. It is not new but I wanted to show you how an email I received today is particularly well done (even if just a minimum of brain to understand that it is a fake). E 'on banking and invites you to log on to the Portal Post Office with your username and password to get a voucher of 100 eurozzoli, complete with a logo of VAT and post and then written in proper Italian.
The site to which you redirect the link in this email is , done well is not it? It would seem the same (an invitation to always check the bar address), but actually stored in a database that you enter user and pass and then who knows who later try to access the site posed with your credentials. Well now since I'm a fancazzista and are also angry and discontent during this time, I take a nice http cracker, software that is usually used to violate the sites for hours trying combinations of names and passwords automatically and the connection to the site of heck so their database is magnified out of proportion to invalid credentials useless (try mica names and passwords) and who knows that something's going to hell, excuse the French.
Ah do not think that is enough to break a cracker http site today, CAPTCHA is that it takes action .... human and the automated system goes to hell. Fantastic today is really my favorite French ... there will be something to do with the absence of female specimens in the last period?

0 comments:

Post a Comment