Sunday, February 3, 2008

What Headbands Does Soccer Player Wear?

First day of war



Here we are after last night's home Mount with return at 1:30 the mighty Umberto (ACCI) and Deka (Ajax) promptly responded to the alarm of 715 to go to play airsoft in Saonara. Yes, the funny friend warned me he was going to play only last night at 18, I was quiet nice to go shopping with her mother and suddenly came an unexpected call to arms.
So armed with curses for the reduced sleep time and unworthy morning I participated in my first game of "soft" with the rain, without mimetic away already!
The real problem was because the clothes did not expect to play before next Sunday, the purchase of camouflage and boots was scheduled for this week, but I could not resist! Fortunately, thanks to the supplies provided by Umbe I managed to get along fairly well, and I have thrown multiple times in the mud ignoring my thin cotton sweatshirt:)).
I must say that it was what I expected: a great cool, serious people, honest and fun. They also became the official partner of the Volta Softair Team and I can not wait to reach the camouflage to attack the lock proud! In any case it was a great massacre since the setting was urban and mixed reed-masters barricaded house were beautiful, but the time has claimed the same, and I took my first three men:) what fun I can not wait to play again this Sunday Oretta 4.
Umbe I also hope that, as he did today, although the commander of the sniper team is decided to operate on the move today because we had good coordination and if it was not a time for the friendly fire and the interruption of the game , we could carry out good deeds.
Excellent rating my new Marui G36 (pictured) who has behaved very well with excellent shooting precision and zero jams, a faithful companion of combat.

0 comments:

Post a Comment