Last winter evenings style
Well I was absent, the fact is always in a rush to the right and left I do not ever go to him to write a little something .. Then
not happen much, but this past week was very fun, "clubbers": D. Last Wednesday the fantastic 7.2 Showroom, with a full load of people already unimaginable to 24 ..... we can not wait to go to 7.2 in the near beach: DD Then nothing ... Friday disk drive and a cherry on the cake Saturday supertavolo all'Amami in Treviso on Sunday, after playing all day in soft, evening game really over, and doubtfully from GOD !!!!!!! Grande Bosco proxy tables (the table?!? DoppioCUBO!) To last, and as always incomparable and Fabrizio Mauri! Obviously, these strong
acquaintances I have instilled in the head two or three nice song, hit this winter. Commercial but certainly having an effect on the track, and I have fun on the tables ... and they will also this weekend! Have a little 'Truzzi but they sound really good. Boys more often so I have fun ... in that country's engineers!
Strongly recommended to those who go hard and then not know how you call it, I would say that it was the best of the winter: D
David Guetta-Delirious (Luke rmx)
Christian Marchi - We are perfect
Pat Rich (Fasano) - Brazil Street
Deadmau5 - Not Exactly
0 comments:
Post a Comment