Sunday, March 30, 2008

Lowfat No Sugar Waffles

very good evening



Well well, we just have fun on Friday to celebrate the birthday of Hades, and I'm 23 ... luckily I'm young and I wait until November vah ..... I said very rowdy night at the showroom with a table of course and wild dancing until late at night. Not many people on the site, and a good half hour of DJing Isa Iaquinta (but who seeeeeee !?!?) that despite his talent as a DJ, presented a selection of music I would say tone down .... ok, but since that stirred the console and is well supplied, there was pleased to his presence, as say .... mmmm .... sballonzolante. In short, it was not the best night I've seen the show but it has become .... There were enough by themselves: D I put a little 'pictures on flickr, then appear on your right .... adios

0 comments:

Post a Comment