Oh, good evening, my intentions for Friday have been too demanding, and although I had fun on Saturday, I had to go quite a bit 'the same: D It is after dinner I caught the dear old Ciube and his fellow theater to the big club that I have reviewed (at least as a valid representation for women), of course evening show SSSato unleashed, unrestrained and imparruccato for the occasion: D will be the 'Funkytown effect that if you put yourself in a strange pair of glasses or a wig out six! (EU raga six out!) think you have time to say caxxate. Well the fact is that they are alas 3 and returned to 3 hours after I woke up (alas, even before the alarm sounds) for starting with the brave Accio at a time for the meeting of Schio away (I threw up two photos on Flickr are sderenato bottom right pictured). Exhausting! We play in the plain country people! That place is cursed, everything always and only in slope, rocks everywhere, after the first quarter of an hour we Volta countrymen in the face we looked out of breath and prayed that the rest the camp was not all so ..... and instead of getting worse as worse as it went up! rifle in one hand and the other to cling to trees to be able to climb! We had fun enough anyway even if the leader of the Green Berets (masters home) did a little 'teaching and blame us ... but once we are strong (and indifference) and triumph! I said a little 'cattiveello the leader of the Caps, but the rest will be strong for this ... Well I know COPA, unproductive weekend and starts again tomorrow, that the exams are approaching! (
Sunday, March 2, 2008
Wholesale Dress Paryz
Seratina of goodies, most exhausting morning: D The little
Oh, good evening, my intentions for Friday have been too demanding, and although I had fun on Saturday, I had to go quite a bit 'the same: D It is after dinner I caught the dear old Ciube and his fellow theater to the big club that I have reviewed (at least as a valid representation for women), of course evening show SSSato unleashed, unrestrained and imparruccato for the occasion: D will be the 'Funkytown effect that if you put yourself in a strange pair of glasses or a wig out six! (EU raga six out!) think you have time to say caxxate. Well the fact is that they are alas 3 and returned to 3 hours after I woke up (alas, even before the alarm sounds) for starting with the brave Accio at a time for the meeting of Schio away (I threw up two photos on Flickr are sderenato bottom right pictured). Exhausting! We play in the plain country people! That place is cursed, everything always and only in slope, rocks everywhere, after the first quarter of an hour we Volta countrymen in the face we looked out of breath and prayed that the rest the camp was not all so ..... and instead of getting worse as worse as it went up! rifle in one hand and the other to cling to trees to be able to climb! We had fun enough anyway even if the leader of the Green Berets (masters home) did a little 'teaching and blame us ... but once we are strong (and indifference) and triumph! I said a little 'cattiveello the leader of the Caps, but the rest will be strong for this ... Well I know COPA, unproductive weekend and starts again tomorrow, that the exams are approaching! (
Oh, good evening, my intentions for Friday have been too demanding, and although I had fun on Saturday, I had to go quite a bit 'the same: D It is after dinner I caught the dear old Ciube and his fellow theater to the big club that I have reviewed (at least as a valid representation for women), of course evening show SSSato unleashed, unrestrained and imparruccato for the occasion: D will be the 'Funkytown effect that if you put yourself in a strange pair of glasses or a wig out six! (EU raga six out!) think you have time to say caxxate. Well the fact is that they are alas 3 and returned to 3 hours after I woke up (alas, even before the alarm sounds) for starting with the brave Accio at a time for the meeting of Schio away (I threw up two photos on Flickr are sderenato bottom right pictured). Exhausting! We play in the plain country people! That place is cursed, everything always and only in slope, rocks everywhere, after the first quarter of an hour we Volta countrymen in the face we looked out of breath and prayed that the rest the camp was not all so ..... and instead of getting worse as worse as it went up! rifle in one hand and the other to cling to trees to be able to climb! We had fun enough anyway even if the leader of the Green Berets (masters home) did a little 'teaching and blame us ... but once we are strong (and indifference) and triumph! I said a little 'cattiveello the leader of the Caps, but the rest will be strong for this ... Well I know COPA, unproductive weekend and starts again tomorrow, that the exams are approaching! (
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment