Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Healing Time Cervical Polyp Removal

The music that permeates

Good day Good day, Good day how are we going? I just did an exam and I pray to god that it comes out a vote decent, whatever I'm happy because at least this afternoon I have no concerns (about the study, but clearly others). I noticed that during the period in which I approach my exams in a symbiotic Trance music is the most prosperous period for my findings and not by chance that my dear friend Tiesto brings out two DVDs of his world tour of his latest album .. guys .. what a show. For the moment I have downloaded as in our beautiful country are not and probably never will. Well from these wonderful live loads of energy I have extrapolated a bit 'worth of songs (Red Carpet - Alright for example), in particular, deserve the beautiful remix that has made Tiesto, but they are not around so I've ripped them: D. In each If placed a small preview of what it's like one of these concerts, with performances also by the voices of the singers live paradise (to the face of those who say that can not sing and are all postprocess the computer). What I like about these concerts, then, in addition to the mega effect, is that Tiesto fun, usually DJs who play live, even celebrities, so they do the scene and cool, he is simple, smiling and having fun, hence we understand very fact of his music, carefree and cheerful.
Looking at them makes me happy because I see the same people who try to feel my emotions ..... these notes to you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment