Friday, March 28, 2008

Who Made Paterick Ewing Sneakers

Easter Easter

Boys are a bit' late, but I wanted to tell you that I spent a pretty Easter (or at least better many others). I went on Sunday with relatives in Pordenone where I met my little second cousin of only two months, a phenomenon unique! Then return for the 19, half an hour of sleep and off to That'z Love at the Showroom. Seratina pleasant, that has lasted until late at night (4). Monday unfortunately woke up at 830 and starting to Lignano where I was waiting for a barbeque with friends, voting 10 to all participants, the day really too much fun that I wanted to crown with a bath but the time we say that in the late afternoon was not the best (see photo), although graced us until the evening. Then for me the sea off season has a special charm, I would think time on the beach, and even if he was ugly fascinated me more than ever, wind, sea gray, dark sky .... I'll be crazy but I love it. Ok, I spent more time riding than anything else, but both earned gitarelle are really worth! I put some photos on Flickr, but I have to give me more!

0 comments:

Post a Comment