Thursday, May 1, 2008

Panceatitis Cholesterol

Bridge April 30 April 25 in Lignano



is always late but I write when I pass the trusted Giorgia photos otherwise are meaningless words without pictures. That just say a nice weekend in Lignano guests of the twins and their palace: D. Went up Friday morning for the barbecue lunch, we hoped in good weather but we were betrayed. A heavy rain catastrophe enveloped the early afternoon, I did not want to give up and just stopped we ran to the beach to play soccer barefoot in the wet sand .... healthy! At least the weather has turned out well and the evening ended with a sun and so many Incalci / pain in big feet. The next day at the beach all day superbello partiton with beach volleyball and endless walk Sabbiadoro - Pineta on bagnoasciuga with Ciube and Georgia, all crowned by three intrepid bathroom (I, Moses and Ciube) at 7 pm (see photo) , invigorating to say!! Back reluctantly on Sunday morning with a blazing sun to avoid traffic back .. Enjoy the pictures!

0 comments:

Post a Comment