ISOS 7
Oh well gentlemen, Tiesto a little 'time ago announced the release of new In Search of Sunrise. We are at number 7, which was developed in Asia. Promises strong sessions strings and flutes .... What bodes well and I hope that it will be heavenly, as usual, and more! Two CDs: one more isos style, Tranquillino and calm. The second night more Asian style in style says the boy.
We'll see, is coming out in less than a month and I am very curious why Tiesto has recently announced the tracklist and any piece, even by famous artists, is on the net ... a thousand curious: D
on youtube (and There is a short video on the site behind the scenes that it is expected to look for the initial pairing and retail 3:55 Music and images that makes the ISOS style:
.
I leave you with a song that comes from the new disc (me gusta! Although a bit 'too pop) and you already feel about the intentions of "strings" (strings). Cary Brothers - Ride (Tiesto remix)
0 comments:
Post a Comment