Oh, well, well a nice evening with friends at the Showroom. For once I managed to organize something fairly successful despite the typical indecision / last-minute decisions typical of the group: D A healthy table to show in a good position in front Cubist ass for the evening presentation Meshup summer wisely organized by the staff 7.2 + Villa Bonin. As always where there is a hand of 7.2 there is always lots of people and a good percentage of women, even in a time of seasonal transition like this. Guys like moving those bottoms, I also do not look for that if I can not touch, I was quite mesmerized ..... It is really nice, we had fun dancing and big dick: D I want to do thousands of gigs so young! Mind! let's do it the more often because I enjoy it a lot! We thank Mauri that for once I did not do the table with him, could not resist bringing glasses from her table to my ...... you must treat the boy. To you the photos (with few but Giorgia: D).
Thursday, May 1, 2008
Does Remydyl Harm Kidneys
Showroom
Oh, well, well a nice evening with friends at the Showroom. For once I managed to organize something fairly successful despite the typical indecision / last-minute decisions typical of the group: D A healthy table to show in a good position in front Cubist ass for the evening presentation Meshup summer wisely organized by the staff 7.2 + Villa Bonin. As always where there is a hand of 7.2 there is always lots of people and a good percentage of women, even in a time of seasonal transition like this. Guys like moving those bottoms, I also do not look for that if I can not touch, I was quite mesmerized ..... It is really nice, we had fun dancing and big dick: D I want to do thousands of gigs so young! Mind! let's do it the more often because I enjoy it a lot! We thank Mauri that for once I did not do the table with him, could not resist bringing glasses from her table to my ...... you must treat the boy. To you the photos (with few but Giorgia: D).
Oh, well, well a nice evening with friends at the Showroom. For once I managed to organize something fairly successful despite the typical indecision / last-minute decisions typical of the group: D A healthy table to show in a good position in front Cubist ass for the evening presentation Meshup summer wisely organized by the staff 7.2 + Villa Bonin. As always where there is a hand of 7.2 there is always lots of people and a good percentage of women, even in a time of seasonal transition like this. Guys like moving those bottoms, I also do not look for that if I can not touch, I was quite mesmerized ..... It is really nice, we had fun dancing and big dick: D I want to do thousands of gigs so young! Mind! let's do it the more often because I enjoy it a lot! We thank Mauri that for once I did not do the table with him, could not resist bringing glasses from her table to my ...... you must treat the boy. To you the photos (with few but Giorgia: D).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment