I've always said from the bottom of my experience as a self-taught computer that Java was not a suitable language to teach the fundamentals of programming in the university. Finally, these considerations are confirmed by this article by some "big professor of secure the most experienced and respected me. It 's ridiculous that a course in Computer Engineering prepares students with a language such as Java, which, as interpreted, is the highest abstraction of what are the architecture of the computer and its basic functions. Moreover it is not the least taken the teaching of the C language universally recognized as necessary starting point for learning basic programming techniques, as being near the door hardware to think like the computer and does not abstract as in Java, to think more "humanely" as possible .. I do not dwell on technicalities but I want to say is how to use a technological tool, an ordinary person can use it without knowing how it works .... actually not an engineer, must demand the absolute understanding ... Moreover
in the professional (as I recently experienced working on the thesis in collaboration with a) Java is not considered if not for its portability (I would say only theoretical). Let's talk about security and optimization of resources? . NET Microsoft (we hate that all) has demonstrated on many occasions to be preferable as a platform for interpretation in terms of stability, security and simplicity (for Microsoft incredible true?)
0 comments:
Post a Comment