Here we are at the 2008 Bike Expo trade show dedicated to the two wheels to my great joy is held annually in my town :)).
Well, this morning I launched the opening day, unfortunately due to lack only having friends who are not indifferent semesters sink in oceans of pages. I have the patience and are now sleeping quarters exams: P. So today I went the first day in the morning because normally if there is something to buy, it disappears immediately and go Sunday it was useless. However I have not found anything particularly convenient hands and went back to half-empty with a set of flag stickers and a T-shirt OCC (Orange County Choppers).
In any case it is worth it, I saw some great pieces (of motion and pussy) and then I could just see 3 of the creations of show-crazies' OCC that perhaps those of you who know the series SKY "American Chopper," will review the motion of the tv in the flesh (read frame and fluids) is exciting thinking that are unique pieces made entirely by hand and then the 3-4 americanotti beautiful plump and tattooed hardcore chopper that held the stand were too folklore!
I refer you to the photos on the right sidebar!
0 comments:
Post a Comment