I will be trivial, but I can not help expressing my views on the events of "Wisdom - the Pope." I state that I have little belief in religion, probably because my background leads me to believe more in the tangible, the "cause and effect" and the power of a supreme god, but unlike many I do not presume to say that my vision is the right one. This is because many of these "scientists" (but do us the favor we here call them "Onti") who claim to impose their fanatical ideas blindly. That is, these people of obvious political (by the news you see very well what is the category involved) are carrying out stealthily ideals that go far beyond the mere "secular" science ", taking advantage of a situation that in the eyes of the first that can pass seem plausible, "inject" slippery political models that come from paesucci a bit 'to the east of our stivaluccio of I am very nostalgic. Eh sirs science is not afraid of religion, if a product of science is worth to be considered is the community decide, not the pope and not the scientist who creates a condom ....: excellent product of science! Pope says no? 3 / 4 of the world, each is set in its positions? fine! but no evidence to persecute another.
It makes me feel itchy hands the organizer of this festival, "secularism" in an interview that claims to represent the university in general and a supporter of this movement that brings only good to it. I mean people who are clearly left that first sentence that elected politicians (see Veltroni and Mussi) and that does not defend the sacred right of speech by preventing the pope to express his thoughts? I keep people afraid, this is not left this is the coup, we are the only European country that has declared communist Red Brigades and pardoned in parliament, more dictatorial left-wing activists who take their freedom of expression to a pope .....
I believe the church ruin not just Italy plagiarizing our immigration policy and why not, hindering scientific progress, but in a civilized country there is a dialogue, if these "scientists nostalgic" do not want dialogue, are the first stop talking and take to the streets.
0 comments:
Post a Comment