Well gentlemen, I remember ages ago when it was fashionable to so-called "Polaroid" (name of the manufacturer rather than the product)? He had given me but in the not too recent to draw the dismounted components .... ah ..... ok, you are diverted, in any case Polaroid has re-launched in the market with a new "version" of that product, say a new approach to instant printing wherever you are: printers with technology Zink (zero ink) that use special paper that contains color reactive polymer to heat. Definitely portable size that allow you to print your photos on the fly without the aid of a PC, directly from your digital camera via USB cable or even better, thanks to the Bluetooth functionality from your mobile phone ...
may prove to be a good product, I just hope the special paper responsive to the heat that is used not as expensive as the old "needle" Polaroid .... you remember those 25,000 pounds?!? In short ... I was 12 weighed somewhat on my personal budget. (Source
news: DCviews
0 comments:
Post a Comment