Hello everyone!
Today is a day when they are "locked up at home studying :(... can not wait 'steps now that this period of tension and expectation for the study .. the only entertainment I've had this week were ; dance on Monday, a bit of healthy shopping and Friday evening in Udine If anything, with friends for a drink and dance ...
As you can see the dance is a part of me: I love to dance anytime, anywhere because it gives me joy and positivity. In particular, from 4 years I'm learning to dance belly dancing: belly dancing is a fascinating and complex. Everything I've gained so far is the substance of my teacher Simon Minisini which is one of the most talented teachers, dancers, champions of Italy, Europe and the world ...:)
Today is a day when they are "locked up at home studying :(... can not wait 'steps now that this period of tension and expectation for the study .. the only entertainment I've had this week were ; dance on Monday, a bit of healthy shopping and Friday evening in Udine If anything, with friends for a drink and dance ...
As you can see the dance is a part of me: I love to dance anytime, anywhere because it gives me joy and positivity. In particular, from 4 years I'm learning to dance belly dancing: belly dancing is a fascinating and complex. Everything I've gained so far is the substance of my teacher Simon Minisini which is one of the most talented teachers, dancers, champions of Italy, Europe and the world ...:)
0 comments:
Post a Comment