Good Sunday!
Today, after so long, I spent the afternoon at home watching TV and making necklaces and other accessories ... it's more than a month and a half that I dedicate myself to costume jewelry and I think it's time to start to think of something for the spring ... bright colors (fuchsia, pink, orange, red, blue, white ...), showy long and short necklaces that adorn simple monochromatic shirts and summer 's with' tan stand him ..:)
About summer .. i still have not brought the photos of the vacation Manfredi in Croatia last summer .. very very nice! will load some pictures and put the other in the coming days ...
Today, after so long, I spent the afternoon at home watching TV and making necklaces and other accessories ... it's more than a month and a half that I dedicate myself to costume jewelry and I think it's time to start to think of something for the spring ... bright colors (fuchsia, pink, orange, red, blue, white ...), showy long and short necklaces that adorn simple monochromatic shirts and summer 's with' tan stand him ..:)
About summer .. i still have not brought the photos of the vacation Manfredi in Croatia last summer .. very very nice! will load some pictures and put the other in the coming days ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment