Hello everyone!
another exam went !!!:):) :)..- one !!!!... you ever repeat an examination more than once with a 'teacher who is "tough"? ? ... me, unfortunately, is happening at this time and although she knows that I have prepared the thesis for the next month and I already have all the forms for graduation is determined not to let me go ... I hope to have a minimum of humanity in these last days ... Manfredi
Yesterday was so kind and tender that brought me a rose luck for the 'exam today ... and I must say that it is served!
another exam went !!!:):) :)..- one !!!!... you ever repeat an examination more than once with a 'teacher who is "tough"? ? ... me, unfortunately, is happening at this time and although she knows that I have prepared the thesis for the next month and I already have all the forms for graduation is determined not to let me go ... I hope to have a minimum of humanity in these last days ... Manfredi
Yesterday was so kind and tender that brought me a rose luck for the 'exam today ... and I must say that it is served!
0 comments:
Post a Comment