Thursday, February 17, 2011

Pokemon Platinum Rom For Desmume Mac

DAY "DIFFERENT"

Hello,
Monday 24 is a very unfortunate thing happened, I thought to spend a special day, but ......
I got two tickets, one for me el 'one for Martina to go to a charity photo exhibition on human rights called Event for human right!
I was happy to go there because it was in the Palazzo Ducale (close to home) and my girlfriend has an unbridled passion for pictures =)
I brought Martin out to eat lunch and then we entered the room ..
The show was wonderful, I'm not a connoisseur of those pictures but I was really excited!
Next to the lounge where we were there was an exhibition of precious stones, whose proceeds would be donated to Amnesty International and Emergency. We wanted to enter but was full of policemen and rumor that a group of thugs had stolen the stones ..
At one point we saw three people, I remember perfectly, I was really scared at that moment I did not know what to do, I still find it difficult to describe those moments .....
My eyes crossed to one of the robbers, the lowest, I was frozen by his coldness, the malice that transmitted his eyes!
The robbers shortly after they crossed quickly down the long corridors of Duke, set fire to all the photos and ran away .. We were immersed in the crowd scared, Martina was slipping from my hands, people pushed us because she was panicked, I screamed his name but I had no answer. At one point in all that chaos I bumped a guy and we fell to the ground one on top. It 'was terrible but we got out safely and exit introduced ourselves, his name is Luke and from Rome. I had lost sight of Martina, but luckily we meet again and we got lost in a huge hug! Then I have just presented Luca.
We were brought immediately to the police station and we had to wait several hours with Luke and before they leave our witness! was a very bad ... but I have to thank my girlfriend and my new friend Luke, who reassured me! At certain times to have someone who understands you is essential to side!
I hope that soon take those rascals because it has to end this nightmare, I swear I did not take it anymore ... Fortunately, he returned to Paris in mid-February!
Here the situation is getting really heavy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment