Thursday, December 2, 2010

Do Dogs Get Nipples When They Are Pregnant

... Clouds!

genteeeeeeeeee Hi! I must say that in every post you show the public always start my days cm neither? =) Well even days it was a beautiful day .. I was out with Damien and Benjamin, and guess what? Martinaaa meeting! Her friends were with two other team (Erasmus)! as soon as I saw it I lit my eyes .. we stopped to talk a little bit of everything, cm cm goes wrong (to me that's fine; D), and I also remember that tomorrow is the trocadero to defeat Charles! e.. finally .. gave me his mobile number! Stresser the poor to death xD and guess what? we go out tonight! SPEED RABBIT PIZZA to go on a 31 Rue Etienne Marcel i am happy .. I think to please you too! we hope! I WANT THE BACIAREEEEE =) oh well .. now I go a little all'Urgence bar to get the slip of paper with my working hours .. hello hello !!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment