Hello guys! I have just arrived in Genoa e.. how it rains! I leave the snow and I find myself rain, but it seems right? =) Thank goodness they are not now in Paris because they have another snow warning! Fiuuuuu, I've just escaped:) I'm finally at home, and there's Martina speaking with my mother .. and how parlanooooo !!!!! :) Now I just have to wait for events starting on 27 ... I can not wait! And in two days is Christmas! Are happy:) tomorrow I'll go a bit to the streets of downtown to buy a present to my mother, seeing that in Paris I have not had the time.
Too bad it's raining tonight, because I wanted a lot to say goodbye to my friends and submit them to Martin, but here in Genoa is the world coming down: (oh well we hope that these days the rain stop arrivals and some sun:) but I did not so much xD AHAHHAH! ok, I salute you guys! Hello Hello!
0 comments:
Post a Comment