Monday, December 6, 2010

Green Mouth Piece Braces



Hello blogger friends!
After the victory with Charles I spent two days with fabulous Martina.
Saturday for lunch (having taken my first pay check) I took her to eat at the restaurant "Jules Verne" just inside the Eiffel Tower =) This was our table ...
Bello true? =) =)
Then in the afternoon we went to the Galeries Lafayette Haussmann, many shops in there ....... You know, some that are already in Paris, but I never had the chance to visit ... Well better late than never =)
the evening Martina has stayed with me and the awakening was special. And 'even better just wake up, make-up, natural ... We ate something at my house and she asked me what I had responded to the school teacher " Ecole de danse de l'Opéra National de Paris " , I told her that I had refused, however, because for now my goal is to work and have fun.
Martina made me think a lot about this story, saying that it is a chance to grab ... Cabbage has a point! I do not know what to do ... The teacher gave me a week to answer, and frankly I am very indecisive ...
anyone can give me some advice??
What casinoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
GP

0 comments:

Post a Comment