Friday, December 3, 2010

Printhead Pixma Mp530

"BUM BUM" BEATS THE HEART OF A SONG SAYING, that's it. And tonight ... THE GREAT CHALLENGE!

Today is a day of celebration for me all'Urgence Bar Tonight is the big event and I'm very excited, especially because it will also see me Martina.
Last night we went out and I was fine, she's a girl with her head on his shoulders, not like the twentysomethings of today, she is more mature, she is above all. All it took was one evening to find out what I want, what could be her for me, certain emotions and feelings can not be explained, I hear and I think its just that I got a crush =)
At the end of the evening there was a kiss between us, right under his house. He was a gentle kiss and clean. MAMMA MIA what I'm writing! As they say in Genoa "we are under a train" hihihi
Enough about Martina if it is not too sickly sweet (what can women do).
Coming tonight is the tension higher and higher, you'll know tomorrow how it went, you know everything.
Pensatemiiiiiiiiiiiiii =)
GP

0 comments:

Post a Comment