Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Drinking Alcohol Whilst Chest Virus



Hello everyone!
First, I thank you for the advice they give me each time and then I wanted to inform you that I'm seriously thinking of entering the school ....
Basically I have always danced to fun fun and if this can give me the "Bread for living well, so be it!
Today is December 8, and Paris is very cold, it snowed all day .. Brrrrrrrrr! Of course this is not the same temperature of Genoa, but I'm starting to get used to and love this city and its inhabitants.
Gradually I know places, people and everything seems better, perhaps because by my side there's Martina =)
Today I was out at home because the snow was great and soon I go to work "pork-que le pas la nuit française he surrenders."
Tomorrow I will see my boyfriend and I will tell you if you accept that place a dancer ..
Hello!!
GP

0 comments:

Post a Comment