Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Real Estate Agent Introduction Letters

My first day =)

This morning I had my first lesson " Ecole de danse de l'Opéra National de Paris "and say ............ I was thrilled!
My classmates are monsters in the dance! The environment is really very competitive and the boys, teachers have already made it clear that I put myself under with the study because there are no discounts to anyone (especially me being here, thanks to a scholarship).
David, the teacher who saw me at the Trocadero and that I wanted here, is stern but with a good heart =)
When I came home from school I went to the Trocadero, where there was the Charles with his usual swagger, I of course I pretended not to and I told my Friends on the first day in the academy! There is no worst thing of indifference! =)
tonight, unfortunately I will not see Martina, I hope to see you tomorrow and that I am committed to expel from her ....
Ciaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
GP

0 comments:

Post a Comment