Thursday, December 30, 2010

Template For Chap Stick

-1 at the end of the strangest in my life:)

Hello guys! sorry if that is a bit I will let you know my news but here in Genoa is an atmosphere of fun AWESOME! as you know, the events (and events ..!) commenced on 27 ... I have not lost a single one! were fun and beautiful! 27 the evening I went to the concert J-ax and Fabri Fibra! that show are great! Fibre especially when he started singing "Except you," the crowd was crazy:) Well J-ax also gave his best! 29, however, was a day all to "dance", there have been challenges between dancers and choreographers who came from around the world! wonderful! December 30, 2010, and today, last Thursday of the year .. I'll be at home to rest! xD after yesterday I really died and my Martin! she also had fun as hell these days .. it is good to see you happy:) but returning to the speech event ... the event you do not know when it will be sensational + ... tomorrow night! from 21 until 2 am ... THE CONCERT DAVID GUETTA! zenesi we are very happy about your visit:) makes beautiful music ... everyone that there will be the envy of us: P and oh well ... BOYS NOW I CUT ... But I already know that I can not HEALTHY TOMORROW .. Well I hope you will A WONDERFUL NEW YEAR .. THIS YEAR 2011 IS A LUCKY FOR ALL THE WORLD! HELLO BOYS FROM YOUR JEREMIE!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment