from the title of the post, I think you understand everything =) Last night I MADE A BA CHARLESSSS! frankly I expected better from him! but at the end of the night with my famous "moonwalk" I actually walked on the moon; D in all that time I screamed "JEREMIE Jeremie!" .. Oh God! + I do not want to get out of Paris I swear! There was Martina, dressed from hip hoppara for the event:) .. but in the crowd .. There was a dance teacher who asked me to enter her school Ecole de danse de l'Opéra National de Paris " but honestly I do not know where to go! I am very well at the Trocadero! then my answer to the public immediately here: NO! :)
Tonight I go home to Martha to make a romantic dinner ... ahahahaha =) ok, now I salute! Ragaaa hello! xD
0 comments:
Post a Comment